Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Adding Outlook folders on my iPhone

Guy & Fran's FIREFOX

Can I add folders to my outlook account on my iPhone? I do appreciate all you support folks which makes my life so much easier!!! KUDOS TO YOU ALL Guy

Can I add folders to my outlook account on my iPhone? I do appreciate all you support folks which makes my life so much easier!!! KUDOS TO YOU ALL Guy

모든 댓글 (2)

Hi Guy

That you so much, we really appreciate it!

This issue does not sound like an issue with Firefox for iOS, but is something that the Outlook support team should be able to help you with.

F-004 POC: answer posted to locked question via API