Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Ading the Dashlane Password Manager Extension

tlb2300

I had the extension for Dashlane working on Firefox. It looked up and I removed it. Now I cannot locate the Extension when I select Themes and add-ons and search for Dashlane. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,

I had the extension for Dashlane working on Firefox. It looked up and I removed it. Now I cannot locate the Extension when I select Themes and add-ons and search for Dashlane. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

Hi

You can install the Dashlane add-on from:

https://www.dashlane.com/extension/standalone

I hope that this helps.

Thank you Paul. I appreciate your help. It is now installed.

Tom