Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
이 쓰레드는 잠기고 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Locked 보존

Importing/restoring a mbox file created for a gmail email account

SuMo Bot

I have installed Thunderbird and I am trying to

It thinks about it and trys to import the emails/email account but comes up with an error message "import failed unexpectedly, more information may be available in the error console.

Where can I find the error console

The mbox file does not appear to be visible to the Thunderbird import utility

The olny way I can use the .zip file is by saying that I am importing from a Thunderbird profile

I have installed Thunderbird and I am trying to It thinks about it and trys to import the emails/email account but comes up with an error message "import failed unexpectedly, more information may be available in the error console. Where can I find the error console The mbox file does not appear to be visible to the Thunderbird import utility The olny way I can use the .zip file is by saying that I am importing from a Thunderbird profile

모든 댓글 (1)

I believe the importexport addon can do this for you.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.