Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

mp4 wont play on 101.1.1 but does on 100.3.0 why?

robbydcm

mp4 wont play on 101.1.1 but does on 100.3.0 why? I have always been able to see my video play on android until recently. I suspect an upgrade has caused the issue. I have a tablet running an older version 100.3.0 and the video runs fine there as it always did on my phone. You get the "no video with supported format..." error message on the newer 101.1.1 version. Its annoying as the the video is an important part of my website.

Thanks for any help,

Rob

mp4 wont play on 101.1.1 but does on 100.3.0 why? I have always been able to see my video play on android until recently. I suspect an upgrade has caused the issue. I have a tablet running an older version 100.3.0 and the video runs fine there as it always did on my phone. You get the "no video with supported format..." error message on the newer 101.1.1 version. Its annoying as the the video is an important part of my website. Thanks for any help, Rob

글쓴이 Paul 수정일시

문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

Hi I worked out the issue from an old thread. The mp4 uses the iframe tag With iFrame I read that videos referenced from outside the website are considered suspect and blocked. I changed to the Video tag and it is working again.. for the moment!

thanks for your help.

regards,

Rob

모든 댓글 (11)

Hi

Are you able to share a link to your website?

yes,

www.svh55.com.au

its the Doodly MP4 at the top of the page. As I say it works in older android firefox versions (see intial comment)

Thanks,

Rob

Hi

I have just tried that site in both versions 103 (a pre-Release build for testing) and 101 and it played just fine.

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox for Android?

What level of enhanced tracking protection do you have set?

No add-ons and enhanced tracking turned off.

Still not playing.

What is the make and model of your device?

What version of Android is currently installed on it?

Samsung Galaxy S20+5G. Android 12 (user interface 4.1) Security patch level 1 May 2022

NB I am now also having the same issue with my Windows 11 PC not playing the MP4. This started about 4-5 days back. It had always worked there. There is no connection between my android and my PC. It is also now occurring on my work PC's.

Thanks,

Rob

Are the devices where it is not working all on the same WiFi or data connection?

no three different networks.

Doesn't work for me either.

선택된 해결법

Hi I worked out the issue from an old thread. The mp4 uses the iframe tag With iFrame I read that videos referenced from outside the website are considered suspect and blocked. I changed to the Video tag and it is working again.. for the moment!

thanks for your help.

regards,

Rob

Glad to hear it your issue is resolved, thank you for letting us know.