Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

".com" being added to search topic

Franco

When I type a search topic into the search bar on the Fx home page (Android Firefox) ".com" is automatically added to the end of the search topic. For example, if I type "cars" into the search bar it shows "cars.com" in the search bar. I tried changing the search engine in Fx settings but it does the same thing regardless of which search engine I'm using.

When I type a search topic into the search bar on the Fx home page (Android Firefox) ".com" is automatically added to the end of the search topic. For example, if I type "cars" into the search bar it shows "cars.com" in the search bar. I tried changing the search engine in Fx settings but it does the same thing regardless of which search engine I'm using.

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

Hello! Try turning off the "Autocomplete URLs" Go to the settings; Click "Search"; Scroll down and you will see the "Autocomplete URLs" option, turn it off Did it help?

Yes, that did the trick. Thank you.