Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

At https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/78.14.0/releasenotes/ the download link is for 91.1.0, not 78.14.0

Steve Chessin

I'm on an old MacBook Pro running MacOS 10.9.5. I am running TB 78.13.0. TB is telling me to upgrade to 78.14.0 but the Download button is for 91.1.0 (and that requires a version of MacOS that won't run on my MBP).

I know I can manually edit the https://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-91.1.0-SSL&os=osx&lang=en-US link so it says https://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-78.14.0-SSL&os=osx&lang=en-US, but the Download button on a release notes page should really just download the version described by those release notes.

I'm on an old MacBook Pro running MacOS 10.9.5. I am running TB 78.13.0. TB is telling me to upgrade to 78.14.0 but the Download button is for 91.1.0 (and that requires a version of MacOS that won't run on my MBP). I know I can manually edit the https://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-91.1.0-SSL&os=osx&lang=en-US link so it says https://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-78.14.0-SSL&os=osx&lang=en-US, but the Download button on a release notes page should really just download the version described by those release notes.

모든 댓글 (1)