Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Thunderbird 78.10.1

littleblackducks

Thunderbird 78.10.1 opens as a new install. I can't access any of my accounts or emails. It was working fine yesterday but on startup today it offers to create new accounts and there are no emails accessible. How do I recover everything? TIA

Thunderbird 78.10.1 opens as a new install. I can't access any of my accounts or emails. It was working fine yesterday but on startup today it offers to create new accounts and there are no emails accessible. How do I recover everything? TIA
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

How do I recover everything, Do we have a recovery point somewhere, like back to April? BB Geeks wiped out all my info / settings and contacts, real irritating. Over 600 items gone!