Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Occasionally getting notice that thunderbird is using my microphone

roy7

Running Thunderbird 68.5.0 on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3 with Sophos 2.2.7, I sometimes (but not always) get a message from Sophos when I start Thunderbird saying, "thunderbird is using your Microphone." Does anybody know why this would be or how to prevent it? My system settings don't show Thunderbird on the list for microphone access, and that's generally how I would control this.

Is this a Siri thing? Any idea why it only happens sometimes, and not every time I start Thunderbird?

Running Thunderbird 68.5.0 on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3 with Sophos 2.2.7, I sometimes (but not always) get a message from Sophos when I start Thunderbird saying, "thunderbird is using your Microphone." Does anybody know why this would be or how to prevent it? My system settings don't show Thunderbird on the list for microphone access, and that's generally how I would control this. Is this a Siri thing? Any idea why it only happens sometimes, and not every time I start Thunderbird?
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

Hello there roy7.

We have read your message. We try to help you.




It s possible to dictate email with external programs and use thunderbird as the option software.(desktop -paid version)

Look in the Skype setting for all microphone options.

There are no options or add-ons -extensions from thunderbird itself for this. It is a matter of resetting Skype. If there s a update use the update. There seems to be a dictation option to use the microphone with Skype.

Double check your operating system.

Send me a message.

Greetings Firefox Volunteer.

글쓴이 День сумо 수정일시