Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

No longer getting option to save or download pdf files

scekala

Previously when I downloaded pdf files I had the option to open or save. Now it defaults to save. How do I change this back to asking to save or download.

Previously when I downloaded pdf files I had the option to open or save. Now it defaults to save. How do I change this back to asking to save or download.

모든 댓글 (2)

I found the setting in Mozilla Options under Applications. The Portable Document Format (PDF) was set to Save File. Changed it from Save File to Always Use Adobe Reader 9.0. Now asks me if I want to open or save. Please confirm there are no other options that need to be reset.

선택된 해결법

That should do it. If you have any more problems, you know where to ask.

That was very good work. Well done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.