Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

How to report a virus infection on downloaded firefox installer?

teguh_broadway

I use Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.3 64-bit. I installed Firefox 57 via Linux Mint repository. Yesterday I scanned my HDD by BitDefender for linux and found virus infection on my Firefox files. It could be a virus intrusion on Mozilla or Mint server. It would be better if Mozilla checks his server.

I use Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.3 64-bit. I installed Firefox 57 via Linux Mint repository. Yesterday I scanned my HDD by BitDefender for linux and found virus infection on my Firefox files. It could be a virus intrusion on Mozilla or Mint server. It would be better if Mozilla checks his server.
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (3)

Where did you get this installer from? Only ever download Firefox from Mozilla's website,never anywhere else?

Try getting Firefox from; Download Firefox For All languages And Systems {web link}

teguh_broadway said

I use Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.3 64-bit. I installed Firefox 57 via Linux Mint repository. Yesterday I scanned my HDD by BitDefender for linux and found virus infection on my Firefox files. It could be a virus intrusion on Mozilla or Mint server. It would be better if Mozilla checks his server.

Mozilla does not make the Firefox packages like one you use provided by Mint. However this appears to be BitDefender making a fuss about something in the Cache where it cannot do any harm. More so since you are using Linux and not Windows.

Firefox cache file was infected with a virus