Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Thunderbird address book nick name hascontact full name, name field has contacts email address

mkal1

I imported my address book (.csv export from windows live). The Nick Name field has the contact name, the name field has the contacts email address. It make creating email difficult, all I can see is the 'name' filed, so I can't tell what the contacts full name is. Is there a way to re-arrange the fields in the address book or be able to display nickname when writing an email with address book displayed

I imported my address book (.csv export from windows live). The Nick Name field has the contact name, the name field has the contacts email address. It make creating email difficult, all I can see is the 'name' filed, so I can't tell what the contacts full name is. Is there a way to re-arrange the fields in the address book or be able to display nickname when writing an email with address book displayed

모든 댓글 (1)

Do you still have the CSV file? I'd repeat the import process, taking more care to align the incoming data with the available fields. Or you could re-arrange the columns in the CSV file.

Alternatively, export the address book to CSV, fix that up in your spreadsheet program then re-import.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Import_address_list_from_text_file