Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Where I can get MSI installer for Firefox Setup 52.4.1ESR

AkhilVN

Hi,

I need to deploy Firefox Setup 52.4.1 ESR to Computer in My organization for remote installtion I need the MSI file. Where I can get MSI installer for Firefox Setup 52.4.1ESR

Kind Regards Akhil

Hi, I need to deploy Firefox Setup 52.4.1 ESR to Computer in My organization for remote installtion I need the MSI file. Where I can get MSI installer for Firefox Setup 52.4.1ESR Kind Regards Akhil

모든 댓글 (1)

We do not currently provide MSI installers for Firefox.

for more help with Firefox ESR please check out https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/ especially the mailing list for ESR.