이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Can I insert multiple images in the body of an email in one step rather than inserting multiple times?
I'd like to be able to insert multiple .jpg images in the body of an email without having to go through the entire "insert" process for each image. In other email handlers it's possible to do this by depressing the 'ctrl' key as images are selected and then all images are inserted. Is this possible with Thunderbird?
I'd like to be able to insert multiple .jpg images in the body of an email without having to go through the entire "insert" process for each image. In other email handlers it's possible to do this by depressing the 'ctrl' key as images are selected and then all images are inserted. Is this possible with Thunderbird?
모든 댓글 (1)
It does seem to work for me using this copy and drag/paste technique. Thanks for the tip.