이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Want to export bookmarks to safari. Read the instructions but it doesn't work that way..can you help?
I followed the instructions on your website to Export Firefox bookmarks to Safari. When I click on 'Show All Bookmarks" there is no option in the Library toolbar to "Import to HTML bookmark file". Just want to create and HTML file of all my bookmarks to export and then Import to Safari...How is this done?
I followed the instructions on your website to Export Firefox bookmarks to Safari. When I click on 'Show All Bookmarks" there is no option in the Library toolbar to "Import to HTML bookmark file". Just want to create and HTML file of all my bookmarks to export and then Import to Safari...How is this done?
모든 댓글 (1)
You would need to use "Export Bookmarks to HTML" assuming that Safari can import an HTML backup.
- Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks -> Import & Backup
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/restore-bookmarks-from-backup-or-move-them