Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

What does "use this proxy server for all protocols" mean in detail?

vmoo92

I'm wanting my server to cover socks5 also along with the other3 protocols. So my question to you is when I check the box for "use this proxy server for all protocols" does it use my proxy for: http proxy, ssi proxy, etp proxy and socks5 proxy? Most importantly socks5 proxy? Does that make sense?

I'm wanting my server to cover socks5 also along with the other3 protocols. So my question to you is when I check the box for "use this proxy server for all protocols" does it use my proxy for: http proxy, ssi proxy, etp proxy and socks5 proxy? Most importantly socks5 proxy? Does that make sense?

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi, SOCKS proxy works can handle SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 and also HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, POP3, SMTP, Gopher protocols, etc. So, you are Ok.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Network.proxy.share_proxy_settings

thank you