Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I want to install firefox on my ipad air but not thru Apple. It is fre but Apple wants credit card info anyway. I don't ant o give that to them.

SAGentis

Even though Firefox is free, the App Store wants my credit card info . I need another way to download and install Firefox for my iPad Air (first version) or I will have to use something else. I have a problem with giving out credit or personal information when it is not needed. If it cost money, that's fine. I would supply whatever is needed. This is showing up as free. I used Firefox on my computers and laptops and wanted to try it on my iPad. If that is not possible, so be it.

Even though Firefox is free, the App Store wants my credit card info . I need another way to download and install Firefox for my iPad Air (first version) or I will have to use something else. I have a problem with giving out credit or personal information when it is not needed. If it cost money, that's fine. I would supply whatever is needed. This is showing up as free. I used Firefox on my computers and laptops and wanted to try it on my iPad. If that is not possible, so be it.

모든 댓글 (1)

The instructions on the Apple website for opening an app store account without a credit card should help: https://support.apple.com/HT204034