이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
bookmarks
When I move links within a bookmark folder on my desktop, then sync to Android, the folder in which I was working gets moved to the top of the list in the Android bookmarks. This is even after the folders remain in alphabetical order, as preferred, on the desktop. Didn't make any sense to me that the sync did not fix the issue on the Android. Any ideas?
When I move links within a bookmark folder on my desktop, then sync to Android, the folder in which I was working gets moved to the top of the list in the Android bookmarks. This is even after the folders remain in alphabetical order, as preferred, on the desktop. Didn't make any sense to me that the sync did not fix the issue on the Android. Any ideas?
모든 댓글 (1)
Hi jkolomic,
Did it change after waiting a while for the Android device to sync again?
Currently the order of folders and bookmarks are not preserved in Firefox sync. However it is a frequently requested feature.