이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Auto page fit always off a little bit
I have a few tablets and I've noticed that the auto page zoom always fails to get width correct. Some of the page is off to the right side. A slight zoom out fixes it.
Also on tablets in landscape view, it would be nice if there was a way to make Firefox behave like Chrome and Opera in that the browser does not auto fit to width. It is just too zoomed with Firefox.
I have a few tablets and I've noticed that the auto page zoom always fails to get width correct. Some of the page is off to the right side. A slight zoom out fixes it.
Also on tablets in landscape view, it would be nice if there was a way to make Firefox behave like Chrome and Opera in that the browser does not auto fit to width. It is just too zoomed with Firefox.
모든 댓글 (1)
Please clearing cache