Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

How do I make Sync work under Windows 10

CLCline

I have updated Firefox on both desktop and laptops. Signed out of Sync and back in. It works fine on WIndows 7 systems but nothing happens on Windows 10 system. I get the message that Sync will run momentarily but nothing I checked gets synced.

I have updated Firefox on both desktop and laptops. Signed out of Sync and back in. It works fine on WIndows 7 systems but nothing happens on Windows 10 system. I get the message that Sync will run momentarily but nothing I checked gets synced.

모든 댓글 (2)

There is a way to take a look at any errors that might have occurred. When I tried to test this I received an Unknown Sync error and one of the add ons failed. If you open up about:sync-log in the browser you can share the file via pastebin.mozilla.org in a post for further troubleshooting.

My sync now works on Windows 10 after downloading the current Firefox version and then doing a Firefox refresh on the Windows 10 system