Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Is there any path to disable the prompt that appears everytime we click on a downloadable file.

SaurabhR

I have to

1. Disable the prompt firefox gives for files to download. 2. Set the preferred location

I want to do this through some script which I can directly use as in place of URL.

I cannot use the Tools-->Options--> General--> Download Settings since I do not have access to the remote machine where I want these changes.

I have to 1. Disable the prompt firefox gives for files to download. 2. Set the preferred location I want to do this through some script which I can directly use as in place of URL. I cannot use the Tools-->Options--> General--> Download Settings since I do not have access to the remote machine where I want these changes.

모든 댓글 (1)

hello, neither is possible from remote as this would be a security vulnerability.