Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I put a new version of our home page at gemun.org up on the server via ftp yesterday, but today on my laptop all I can see is the old version on Firefox.

martiac

I already cleared the cache, and switched to the other browser, safari, and the new updated home page loads in safari. I don't know why it isn't showing up in firefox.

I already cleared the cache, and switched to the other browser, safari, and the new updated home page loads in safari. I don't know why it isn't showing up in firefox.

모든 댓글 (3)

Here has two solution.Maybe any solution helps you: 1.Here has a page.Go this- Firefox এবং অন্যান্য ব্রাউজারে ওয়েবসাইট লোড হচ্ছে না 2. Search and download "Toolbar Cleaner" and install it. Open it select toolbars you dont want. It will remove all unwanted toolbars ia all your browsers.

Try using {Ctrl + F5} to force a reload from the server while viewing that page. That has always worked for me after uploading an updated webpage to my web host's server.

Thanks for your help, but neither idea worked.