Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Afrer choosing photos I click send. Now it won't let me send to individuals.

Laurens2

Always before when I went to My pictures, clicked on the photos to send to a friend, then click on send, a list of choices appeared. Send to individual was one of the choices. It then asked what size you wanted to send them. Now I only get 3 choices and none of them are send to individuals. Why can't I send my photos to friends and choose the size now? How can I get the way it was before back? I'm going to change to another mail service if I can't get this feature back.

Always before when I went to My pictures, clicked on the photos to send to a friend, then click on send, a list of choices appeared. Send to individual was one of the choices. It then asked what size you wanted to send them. Now I only get 3 choices and none of them are send to individuals. Why can't I send my photos to friends and choose the size now? How can I get the way it was before back? I'm going to change to another mail service if I can't get this feature back.

모든 댓글 (3)

My Pictures is a folder in Window. How that operates has nothing to do with Thunderbird email client. You might try a Windows help forum.

The robot said it was a Windows problem but when I called HP the other day they said it was a Mozilla Thunderbird email problem. The question was why can't I send photos to an individual now when I used to be able to.

No robot here. You have your answer.