შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Everything worked up to getting my code by email. I could not get back to put the code in . I lost my place keeps starting over.e in.

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the pa… (ვრცლად)

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the page to enter it in. I don't do the QR codes.

ღია 1 20

Need security code resend & page to full it in because I lost it

I was signing up with you for Firefox for android smart phone. I created a password. I did my display name. I have a primary email. I was sent a code & retrieved it… (ვრცლად)

I was signing up with you for Firefox for android smart phone. I created a password. I did my display name. I have a primary email. I was sent a code & retrieved it but I lost the page to fill it in. The 5 min time has expired. I need a new code resent & the page restored to fill the code in & proceed.

ღია 10

primary email inaccessible

my primary email has been deleted and is as such inaccessible, I'm still logged in on multiple devices but I can't add a secondary recovery email because it's requiring a… (ვრცლად)

my primary email has been deleted and is as such inaccessible, I'm still logged in on multiple devices but I can't add a secondary recovery email because it's requiring a two factor authentication code. Is there any way I can change my primary email or is my only option to make a whole new account?

ღია 1 20

How to set up and use an authenticator app for my Firefox account?

Hello, I am trying to set up two-factor authentication for my Mozilla Firefox account. I reached the step where it shows a secret code to enter into an authenticator app,… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I am trying to set up two-factor authentication for my Mozilla Firefox account. I reached the step where it shows a secret code to enter into an authenticator app, but I need guidance on how to complete this process step-by-step. Please help me with how to use Google Authenticator for this. Thank you

გადაწვეტილი 1 50

Keep getting logged out

On Windows 11 - I keep getting logged out of Firefox after I close down. Then, when I enter my password to log in I get two emails with the same code and then two log in … (ვრცლად)

On Windows 11 - I keep getting logged out of Firefox after I close down. Then, when I enter my password to log in I get two emails with the same code and then two log in screens and duplicate emails to confirm login. I can only see one profile set up. I have not got automatic removal of history etc set. This does not happen on my Android devices. Any advice please as is getting more than frustrating!

ღია 4 40

Disable 2 step varification when opening yahoo.com on Firefox but not on Microsoft Edge

When using "Firefox" to open my yahoo email account, I must complete a 2 step verification to access my emails. However, on the same computer, if I open my yahoo email… (ვრცლად)

When using "Firefox" to open my yahoo email account, I must complete a 2 step verification to access my emails. However, on the same computer, if I open my yahoo email account using" Microsoft Edge", I am never asked for a 2 step verification. A phone call with Yahoo tech support stated the problem is with my "Firefox" settings. Please tell me what boxes I need to either check or uncheck in the Firefox settings to fix this annoying problem Thank you.

ღია 40

I tried to login to Autodesk. When I did the email mask function wouldn't let me do so.

I tried to login to Autodesk for some discussion about file retention, etc. I logged in using my user id and password and then Autodesk sent me a code as a two factor id… (ვრცლად)

I tried to login to Autodesk for some discussion about file retention, etc. I logged in using my user id and password and then Autodesk sent me a code as a two factor identification function. When the page opened the place to enter the code it looked like the image that I have attached. I could not enter the code supplied by Autodesk as FireFox kept trying to get me to do something with email masks. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

ღია 1