შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Cannot complete setup of 2-step authentication because the last text msg never reaches my phone.

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this se… (ვრცლად)

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this several times, waiting several minutes, but I receive no text message and there are not any error messages.

ღია

Mozilla asks for me to use the authentication app I haven't added

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account? … (ვრცლად)

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

ღია 3

Everything worked up to getting my code by email. I could not get back to put the code in . I lost my place keeps starting over.e in.

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the pa… (ვრცლად)

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the page to enter it in. I don't do the QR codes.

ღია 1 20

Need security code resend & page to full it in because I lost it

I was signing up with you for Firefox for android smart phone. I created a password. I did my display name. I have a primary email. I was sent a code & retrieved it… (ვრცლად)

I was signing up with you for Firefox for android smart phone. I created a password. I did my display name. I have a primary email. I was sent a code & retrieved it but I lost the page to fill it in. The 5 min time has expired. I need a new code resent & the page restored to fill the code in & proceed.

ღია 10

How to set up and use an authenticator app for my Firefox account?

Hello, I am trying to set up two-factor authentication for my Mozilla Firefox account. I reached the step where it shows a secret code to enter into an authenticator app,… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I am trying to set up two-factor authentication for my Mozilla Firefox account. I reached the step where it shows a secret code to enter into an authenticator app, but I need guidance on how to complete this process step-by-step. Please help me with how to use Google Authenticator for this. Thank you

გადაწვეტილი 1 50

Disable 2 step varification when opening yahoo.com on Firefox but not on Microsoft Edge

When using "Firefox" to open my yahoo email account, I must complete a 2 step verification to access my emails. However, on the same computer, if I open my yahoo email… (ვრცლად)

When using "Firefox" to open my yahoo email account, I must complete a 2 step verification to access my emails. However, on the same computer, if I open my yahoo email account using" Microsoft Edge", I am never asked for a 2 step verification. A phone call with Yahoo tech support stated the problem is with my "Firefox" settings. Please tell me what boxes I need to either check or uncheck in the Firefox settings to fix this annoying problem Thank you.

ღია 40

Lost 2FA app and backup codes, but have access to registered email

Dear Mozilla Support Team, I am writing to request your assistance in recovering my Firefox/Mozilla account. I have unfortunately lost access to the authenticator app use… (ვრცლად)

Dear Mozilla Support Team, I am writing to request your assistance in recovering my Firefox/Mozilla account. I have unfortunately lost access to the authenticator app used for my Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). Furthermore, I do not have my backup recovery codes saved. However, I am the rightful owner of the account and I currently have full access to the registered email address associated with it: riadchowdhury908@gmail.com I understand Mozilla's strict security and privacy policies. Is there any way to verify my identity through my registered email address or perform a manual review to disable the 2FA on my account? I only need the 2FA disabled so I can log back in and set up a new authenticator. I am ready to provide any additional information needed from my email to prove my ownership. Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response. Sincerely, Riad Chowdhury

ღია 1 40

Sign in issues on new pc

Got a new pc.. Tried signing into Firefox.. Asked me for 2 step verification.. No idea where the app or backup keys are.. Im still signed in on my phone tho.. Anyway to d… (ვრცლად)

Got a new pc.. Tried signing into Firefox.. Asked me for 2 step verification.. No idea where the app or backup keys are.. Im still signed in on my phone tho.. Anyway to disable 2 step? I tried through my phone and its taking me to same page where i need 2 step authentication.

ღია 1 90

I cannot get into my Account I remember my Sign in but still not working because I have not been using Mozilla for long time

I cannot get into my account and I remember it but it doesn't Allow me to enter My Ac you sent me three times code but still not working 😞 count

დახურული 1 50