Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Mozilla asks for me to use the authentication app I haven't added

LineJM

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

ყველა პასუხი (3)

I think that 2FA is obligatory only for AMO. Where do you want to log in?

I am in Norway. There does noe seem to be any alternative in the log on process to proceed without the 2FA.

Hi LineJM,

Since this is a public forum, there is only so much we can do to investigate an account-related issue like this. I recommend submitting a new support request through this form, which will connect you with our support agents. They may be able to look into the account and determine what happened.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.