ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Cannot complete setup of 2-step authentication because the last text msg never reaches my phone.

vaswrite

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this several times, waiting several minutes, but I receive no text message and there are not any error messages.

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this several times, waiting several minutes, but I receive no text message and there are not any error messages.

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.