შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Edit PDF Outline

I've searched the community for support to add bookmarks inside my PDF files using Firefox, but all I get are articles and community posts from two or three years ago. I… (ვრცლად)

I've searched the community for support to add bookmarks inside my PDF files using Firefox, but all I get are articles and community posts from two or three years ago.

I currently see no features or buttons to edit the outline of a PDF using Firefox (153.0.4). Are there any Firefox extensions or other Firefox methods that I can use to do this in the meanwhile, or do I have to resort to using third-party software and solutions?

Where can I suggest to add this feature if it doesn't exist?

Thank you for reading.

გადაწვეტილი 1 40

Need to disable comment/highlight popup menu for selected text in pdf viewer

When I select text in firefox's built in pdf viewer, a menu with comment and highlight options automatically pops up. I haven't been able to figure out any way to turn th… (ვრცლად)

When I select text in firefox's built in pdf viewer, a menu with comment and highlight options automatically pops up. I haven't been able to figure out any way to turn this off. This is a problem because when I'm using the viewer at work firefox now puts this menu exactly over the next piece of information I need. (eg blocks the next row in a process log)

I am using Firefox 153.0.4 (64-bit). Windows 11.

გადაწვეტილი 1 1 91

With the latest update, PDF's will not open. Works fine in Edge or Chrome

I go to various websites, in this case https://go.valcom.com/EZ-GW1Rezipinstallationmanual (as well as other pages on this same site) and when I try to look at a manual o… (ვრცლად)

I go to various websites, in this case https://go.valcom.com/EZ-GW1Rezipinstallationmanual (as well as other pages on this same site) and when I try to look at a manual or specs in pdf format, I get a blank screen and the URL looks like the go. and everything after the .com are grayed out. These work fine in Edge and Chrome. This also happens in Troubleshoot mode. No hardware or software changes on my desktop.

ღია 7 20

Why are PDFs opening in browser when I have set it to use Adobe?

I have my settings set to open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat, but the latest version of Firefox has started opening them in their own viewer, which is NOT near as useful, an… (ვრცლად)

I have my settings set to open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat, but the latest version of Firefox has started opening them in their own viewer, which is NOT near as useful, and I then have to download it to open in Acrobat like I used to do. Why? Is there any way to fix it back?

გადაწვეტილი 7 1 50

I can take pdf screenshots for the first time

Pressing print/pdf button for screenshot then pick the folder destination documents then press save and what it's used for is decrease the size of the screenshot with pin… (ვრცლად)

Pressing print/pdf button for screenshot then pick the folder destination documents then press save and what it's used for is decrease the size of the screenshot with pinching the screen then retake the screenshot of desired smaller size however for the first time it has an error in documents folder the says "can't open pdf" and then I tried the 3 dot menu in upper right corner to use an app to open it up and I went through all of them and nothing works

ღია

Unable to view document outline for pdf

I am currently revising for professional qualifications and the PDF study manual I am using is extremely large. I have seen tutors be able to use the document outline on… (ვრცლად)

I am currently revising for professional qualifications and the PDF study manual I am using is extremely large.

I have seen tutors be able to use the document outline on the left sidebar to be able to filter through different chapters.

However, I do not have that option - I only have the option to view page-by-page which is not very helpful.

How can I get the document outline to show a chapter-by-chapter outline?

ღია 2 70

Local Fonts Support for PDF Editor

Hi, I'm wondering if fonts installed locally on Windows/PC can be supported in Firefox PDF Editor any time in the future? If you add this feature, it can bring huge produ… (ვრცლად)

Hi,

I'm wondering if fonts installed locally on Windows/PC can be supported in Firefox PDF Editor any time in the future? If you add this feature, it can bring huge productivity boost to us, the Firefox users. Just wondering if there is any development (or even a consideration) on this.

Best,

ღია 1 20

PDF Viewer doesnt load document, blank page

Anytime that I open a pdf using firefox the page will load but will just leave a blank page with nothing displayed. Reloading does not help and I have tried to change my … (ვრცლად)

Anytime that I open a pdf using firefox the page will load but will just leave a blank page with nothing displayed. Reloading does not help and I have tried to change my settings around to no avail

ღია 1 50

Website problems ya Fix problems ya PDF Viewer

Hi Mozilla Support Community, I use Firefox Desktop as my primary browser for running a corporate consultancy agency. Recently, I've noticed an issue with Firefox's built… (ვრცლად)

Hi Mozilla Support Community,

I use Firefox Desktop as my primary browser for running a corporate consultancy agency. Recently, I've noticed an issue with Firefox's built-in PDF reader (pdf.js) on certain official interactive forms.

When downloading, previewing, and filling out business registration forms, MOA templates, or tax certificates from corporate web portals (such as the SECP Portal Pakistan for company name search and FBR verification tools), certain custom font fields in the PDF appear overlapped or fail to display input text properly.

System Details:

Firefox Version: Latest Desktop Release (Windows 11) Issue: Form text fields in interactive PDFs fail to render non-standard font glyphs properly. I wanted to ask:

Is there a specific preference in about:config to force Firefox's PDF.js viewer to fallback to system fonts for interactive form fields? Is there a way to reset pdf.js rendering cache without clearing general site cookies and sessions for web applications? Any troubleshooting tips or about:config tweaks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! https://secpportal.com.pk/

ღია 1 40

Stop Auto downloading PDFs

When I click on a PDF link it will auto download the PDF but then if I click on the same link again it opens it inline. I want it to always open inline and if I wish to s… (ვრცლად)

When I click on a PDF link it will auto download the PDF but then if I click on the same link again it opens it inline. I want it to always open inline and if I wish to save it I'll manually do that.

I've looked around and I found this that mentions using browser.download.start_downloads_in_tmp_dir and browser.download.open_pdf_attachments_inline. While setting the downloads to be in the tmp dir is nice for not clogging up my downloads it still doesn't solve the issue of opening and not saivng. The setting for opening pdf attachments inline sounds like it should fix it but still every time the first time I click it, it starts downloading it.

Is there any other setting that could stop this or some reason why those settings might not apply in all situations?

ღია 4 20

Opening multiple PDFs at once

I use Firefox as my default program for opening PDFs. But if I try to open more than one at the same time it will always leave one out and instead open a "New Tab" that I… (ვრცლად)

I use Firefox as my default program for opening PDFs. But if I try to open more than one at the same time it will always leave one out and instead open a "New Tab" that I don't need. Can't figure out why or how to fix it.

Example: If I check (windows 11) files A, B, C, D, and E. It will open A, B, D, & E and a "New Tab" and leave out C.

Any Solutions?

ღია 1 70