Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

When I start Firefox, I suddenly no longer get Firefox search page with my favourites along the bottom. Where has it gone and how do I get it back p I get

keithkendrick

What happens is clicking Firefox takes me straight to my FaceBook page or a link I have been on on FaceBook. What I used to get was a search box and a line of favourite thumbnail sites along the bottom. That has disappeared and I can't find in Firefox settings anything that will change it.

What happens is clicking Firefox takes me straight to my FaceBook page or a link I have been on on FaceBook. What I used to get was a search box and a line of favourite thumbnail sites along the bottom. That has disappeared and I can't find in Firefox settings anything that will change it.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Actually we cannot get the problem clearly,can you please post the screenshots or can you explain it in a more clear manner,So that we may solve your problem.

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Dyvik Chenna

Sounds that you previously had the about:newtab page when you opened Firefox and this now has changed to a Facebook page.

You can check the startup setting:

  • Tools > Options > General > Startup: "When Firefox Starts"
  • "Show my home page"

You will have to set the home page to about:newtab to gt the page with recently visited websites.

See this article about the New Tab page (about:newtab):