Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Hi, I constantly get 'warning: Unresponsive script' sign saying Script:js/ff_browser:204. Can you help please.

esiesi

Yes, the warning then says 'A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. I Script: js/ff_browser:204 Continue OR Stop Script

Yes, the warning then says 'A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. I Script: js/ff_browser:204 Continue OR Stop Script

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).