Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Firefox crashes with the Tracker PDV Viwer plugin - are there any altertive pdf viwers that work well with Firfox 4?

mawallace

Since upgrading to FireFox 4, I find that the Tracker PDV Viewer frequently crashed.

Ignoring Adobe Reader, are there ant alternative pdf readers that work well with FireFox? I am thinking of ones that use plug ins - so that the document opens within the browser window itself?

Since upgrading to FireFox 4, I find that the Tracker PDV Viewer frequently crashed. Ignoring Adobe Reader, are there ant alternative pdf readers that work well with FireFox? I am thinking of ones that use plug ins - so that the document opens within the browser window itself?

ყველა პასუხი (1)