Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

FF updated, Added Theme, hate it , want to get rid of Themes totally

AnonymousUser

FF installed the new update. It asked me if I wanted a theme. I tried one, I do not like it and it makes my page too hard to read. I would like to put my browser back the way it was but cannot figure out how to get rid of themes app. Thank you.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== FF updated , asked me if I wanted to install a Theme, I tried it and hate it.

FF installed the new update. It asked me if I wanted a theme. I tried one, I do not like it and it makes my page too hard to read. I would like to put my browser back the way it was but cannot figure out how to get rid of themes app. Thank you. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == FF updated , asked me if I wanted to install a Theme, I tried it and hate it.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You can revert to the Default theme (Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

See Use themes to change the look of Firefox and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Themes (Lightweight theme)