Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

I need the best protection from hackers!

weechee0402

My main thing is protection from hackers!! Have had a lot of bad experience from people I know.

My main thing is protection from hackers!! Have had a lot of bad experience from people I know.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Honestly, the biggest thing is to make your accounts hard to get into. Use a different strong password for each important account, turn on two factor authentication, keep your phone and computer updated, and don’t click links or download stuff you don’t recognize.

Most people get hacked because somebody tricks them into giving up access, not because a hacker magically breaks through their computer.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.