Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Getting error when attempting to grant Thunderbird access to Verizon (AOL) mail account.

Steve Shaffer

When I try to add a new email account, the system keeps showing a vague error when I try to grant the application access. See the attached file.

When I try to add a new email account, the system keeps showing a vague error when I try to grant the application access. See the attached file.
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

- What version of Thunderbird?

- Make sure you have cookies enabled in Thunderbird (see <Settings | Privacy & Security | Web Content | Accept cookies from sites>.

- Click on "Show cookies" and delete all cookies from Yahoo and Verizon.

- Delete any existing passwords for Verizon or AOL (see <Settings | Privacy & Security | Passwords | Saved Passwords>.

(I'm confused about the relationship between Verizon, AOL, and Yahoo, so you might need to remove references to Yahoo as well.)

Now, restart Thunderbird and you should be prompted for your credentials and, hopefully it will be successful.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.