ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Thunderbird fails to start after update on Ubuntu

Mohsen Rezaee

Hello Thunderbird Support Team,

I recently updated Thunderbird on my Ubuntu system. After the update, Thunderbird no longer starts normally.

When I try to launch Thunderbird, a window appears showing the following error:

There is also a caret (^) shown below the beginning of the line, as visible in the attached screenshot.

Before the update, Thunderbird was working normally. The problem started immediately after the update.

System information:

OS: Ubuntu 26.04.1 Thunderbird: 157.0.1-1

Could you please help me identify the cause of this issue and provide a solution?

I would also appreciate any recommended diagnostic commands or logs that I should provide to help troubleshoot the problem.

Thank you.

Best regards, Mohsen Rezaee

Hello Thunderbird Support Team, I recently updated Thunderbird on my Ubuntu system. After the update, Thunderbird no longer starts normally. When I try to launch Thunderbird, a window appears showing the following error: <html id="messengerWindow" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" There is also a caret (^) shown below the beginning of the line, as visible in the attached screenshot. Before the update, Thunderbird was working normally. The problem started immediately after the update. System information: OS: Ubuntu 26.04.1 Thunderbird: 157.0.1-1 Could you please help me identify the cause of this issue and provide a solution? I would also appreciate any recommended diagnostic commands or logs that I should provide to help troubleshoot the problem. Thank you. Best regards, Mohsen Rezaee
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.