Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

No E-mail because of "The certificate for inbound.att.net:995 does not come from a trusted source." (from Sept 16)

Mike

Greetings,

I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it?

Thanx

Greetings, I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it? Thanx

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Wayne Mery

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Disable email scanning in the antivirus that is issuing the invalid certificate. If that fixes the issue contact the vendor of the antivirus for instructions on how to make them a trusted issuer of encryption certificates. Just remember that places that company a trusted position of having access to all of your communications in plain readable versions.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.