ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

PDF creation

phil_moor

I used Quickfile for my accounts. Until the most recent Firefox update, I could create invoices within the software which seems to use Firefox to create them. this no longer works - within firefox it looks like it is creating the file, but doesn't seem to create a file that is able to be opened. Therefore I am using the Print Preview within Firefox, and selecting Print/Save to PDF and this works ok, but is another couple of clicks which is annoying.

Whilst Firefox may not be at fault, the issue isn't there on other browsers and it happened with the big update last week.

I used Quickfile for my accounts. Until the most recent Firefox update, I could create invoices within the software which seems to use Firefox to create them. this no longer works - within firefox it looks like it is creating the file, but doesn't seem to create a file that is able to be opened. Therefore I am using the Print Preview within Firefox, and selecting Print/Save to PDF and this works ok, but is another couple of clicks which is annoying. Whilst Firefox may not be at fault, the issue isn't there on other browsers and it happened with the big update last week.

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.