Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

How do I turn the tabs back to how they were before?

Nova

After an update (seemingly, I did not run 'sudo pacman -Syu'), the tabs have changed in look and to be frank i find the new layout ugly. How do I turn it back? Attached is a photo of the new tab groups, i couldn't get one of the circular tabs.

After an update (seemingly, I did not run 'sudo pacman -Syu'), the tabs have changed in look and to be frank i find the new layout ugly. How do I turn it back? Attached is a photo of the new tab groups, i couldn't get one of the circular tabs.
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

ყველა პასუხი (5)

Bonjour

A space for users to give product feedback https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-mozilla-connect

A subject css https://www.reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS/comments/1wu4i5z/help_adjusting_the_tab_group_shapesize_in_new_ui

Introduction, please read, contributors guide on Firefox advanced customization with css https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/contributors-guide-firefox-advanced-customization

If you wish to try userChrome.css

.tab-group-label { --tab-group-label-size: 26px !important; border-radius: 3px !important; }

Copy/paste the code into your notepad Save Type: All files userChrome.css

Create a chrome folder Move userChrome.css to your chrome folder

Go to your profile folder https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data#w_how-do-i-find-my-profile

Move your chrome folder to your profile folder

Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox Enter a search term toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets Double-click on the preference, to set its value to true

And restart Firefox

Below, the result of the test Without userChrome.css - With userChrome.css

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Agent virtuel

Below, Linux, the result of the test of this userChrome.css

That should work for the tab groups, but I mean moreso for the entire circular interface. I want my rectangles back, if that makes sense. Attached are some more examples of what I mean. I basically want it to look how it looked in 156 while still being able to keep new features and support.

Bonjour

Take a look at the Mozilla Connect Community https://connect.mozilla.org

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.