Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Messages continue to show as not read after I have opened them. I have to click on marking folder read.

Tucker

Tell me how to fix Thunderbird showing messages not read even after I have opened them and read them.

Tell me how to fix Thunderbird showing messages not read even after I have opened them and read them.

ყველა პასუხი (3)

In Settings > General > Reading & Display > "Automatically mark messages as read".... Tell us how you open messages when you want to read them: single click or double click in the message list?

Settings are set to automatically mark messages as read. I use a single click to open the messages.

Does the issue disappear when you start Thunderbird in 'troubleshoot mode'? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077590

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.