ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Using 157 and Firefox opens PDFs with Firefox instead of external viewer (even when it is selected)

RSchultz

When Fidefox updated to 157, it kept all my settings, but it will not allow my windows default PDF viewer to save and open PDFs automatically. Instead, it uses the Firefox PDF viewer - which has improved, but it is not what I would like. I have reset my handlers.json along with trying to force it via about:config. Nothing is working, and it is a hassle.

When Fidefox updated to 157, it kept all my settings, but it will not allow my windows default PDF viewer to save and open PDFs automatically. Instead, it uses the Firefox PDF viewer - which has improved, but it is not what I would like. I have reset my handlers.json along with trying to force it via about:config. Nothing is working, and it is a hassle.

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.