Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Can't download files from web

moonbailey

Just upgraded to Mac OS 27.0.1. I'm running DuckDuckGo as my Search Engine. Since the upgrade, I can't download files/PDFs from websites, as before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Just upgraded to Mac OS 27.0.1. I'm running DuckDuckGo as my Search Engine. Since the upgrade, I can't download files/PDFs from websites, as before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

ყველა პასუხი (3)

Hi

What happens when you try to download a file? Is there any error message?

Hi Paul, thanks for responding!

No error message. I click to download and it looks like it's doing the standard thing but then nothing happens, no download action.

OK, I just purchased an audio plug-in tonight online. When I went to download it, the same thing happened: it wouldn't download when I clicked the download button.

I copied and pasted the link in Safari and it downloaded as usual.

Something is afoot in either Firefox or DuckDuckGo as they interface with Mac OS 27.0.1.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.