ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists

Ambarish Dutta

I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists

I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.