Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Getting code 6000 only on this show

deandrea3030

Can't play show. It stopped mid show. Code 6000. I can play other shows on paramount and other apps. I was in the middle of this show when it just stopped

Can't play show. It stopped mid show. Code 6000. I can play other shows on paramount and other apps. I was in the middle of this show when it just stopped

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hey there, does it work with other browsers? Or you're having the same issue?

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.