ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

je reçois systématiquement le message d'erreur 550-5.7.30 sur des messages que j'envoie aux adresses terminées par ...@gmail.com

nilessorg.lelion

First, i use Thunderbird 153.3.1 esr (64 bits). My browser is Firefox 156.0 (64 bits) and my Internet service provider is Free (from France).

My issue is I receive an error message (505-5.7.30) when I send a mail to one ou some people. At every time, the error comes from adree finished in ...@gmail.com

This is the end of the error message i receive :

'The mail system

<(hidden identify).54@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.76.27] said:

   550-5.7.30 Your email has been blocked because DKIM authentication didn't
   pass 550-5.7.30 for this message. Gmail requires all email bulk senders to
   550-5.7.30 authenticate their email with DKIM. 550-5.7.30  550-5.7.30
   Authentication results: 550-5.7.30  DKIM = did not pass 550-5.7.30  To set
   up DKIM for your sending domains, visit 550-5.7.30
   https://support.google.com/a?p=turn-on-dkim  550-5.7.30 To learn more about
   Gmail requirements for bulk senders, visit 550 5.7.30
   https://support.google.com/a?p=sender-guidelines.
   ffacd0b85a97d-487245a57a8si2910364f8f.321 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
   command)

" I have need a translator to read and understand all of that... But when I go on Google support to have the way to solve my problem, the explanations are too complicated for me !

Lionel Grosselin

First, i use Thunderbird 153.3.1 esr (64 bits). My browser is Firefox 156.0 (64 bits) and my Internet service provider is Free (from France). My issue is I receive an error message (505-5.7.30) when I send a mail to one ou some people. At every time, the error comes from adree finished in ...@gmail.com This is the end of the error message i receive : 'The mail system <(hidden identify).54@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.76.27] said: 550-5.7.30 Your email has been blocked because DKIM authentication didn't pass 550-5.7.30 for this message. Gmail requires all email bulk senders to 550-5.7.30 authenticate their email with DKIM. 550-5.7.30 550-5.7.30 Authentication results: 550-5.7.30 DKIM = did not pass 550-5.7.30 To set up DKIM for your sending domains, visit 550-5.7.30 https://support.google.com/a?p=turn-on-dkim 550-5.7.30 To learn more about Gmail requirements for bulk senders, visit 550 5.7.30 https://support.google.com/a?p=sender-guidelines. ffacd0b85a97d-487245a57a8si2910364f8f.321 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command) " I have need a translator to read and understand all of that... But when I go on Google support to have the way to solve my problem, the explanations are too complicated for me ! Lionel Grosselin

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.