Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Built in VPN on Android location selection

d.bardet1251

How can I change to a specific location using the built in VPN on android? It seems I can not change from recommended location. On desktop this is possible, and the about article seems to imply the same.

How can I change to a specific location using the built in VPN on android? It seems I can not change from recommended location. On desktop this is possible, and the about article seems to imply the same.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

The recent built-in VPN feature in Firefox for Android is experimental and in a progressive rollout in testing. It currently does not have a way to change the location now in Firefox for Android. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1602028 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1601657

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.