Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

I need to clear my information in Firefox on my IPhone 16 Pro

Bruce Heine

I cannot get past this screen even after a cold reboot of my iPhone. I’ve included a screenshot of the problem.

I cannot get past this screen even after a cold reboot of my iPhone. I’ve included a screenshot of the problem.
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Try turning on airplane mode (and disconnecting any networks if still on) before restarting — that should stop it from reloading so that you can close the tab then.

See support.mozilla.org/questions/1594665 for the steps.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.