Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

TBSync no longer works - what alternatives are there?

MysteryMan

I have Thunderbird 155.0 installed and also, TBSync + Google-4-TbSync to synchronise contacts between TB and Google.

However, I have just realised it hasn't been working for several months and TBSync is no longer compatible.

Are there other tools/techniques available to sync the contacts with Google?

I have Thunderbird 155.0 installed and also, TBSync + Google-4-TbSync to synchronise contacts between TB and Google. However, I have just realised it hasn't been working for several months and TBSync is no longer compatible. Are there other tools/techniques available to sync the contacts with Google?

ყველა პასუხი (6)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Oh, that's brilliant - many thanks!

I can see that TBSync is now available and compatible with the latest TB.

What about Google-4-TbSync.....do I need this still to sync TB and Google contacts? It looks like development of this Add-on has now been stopped!

MysteryMan said

I can see that TBSync is now available and compatible with the latest TB. What about Google-4-TbSync.... It looks like development of this Add-on has now been stopped!

Not hardly. See https://github.com/jobisoft/google-4-tbsync

Wayne Mery said

MysteryMan said

I can see that TBSync is now available and compatible with the latest TB. What about Google-4-TbSync.... It looks like development of this Add-on has now been stopped!

Not hardly. See https://github.com/jobisoft/google-4-tbsync

Brilliant * 2! This is such good news and I'll crack on and set this up.

Many thanks for taking the time to help me!

Wayne Mery said

MysteryMan said

I can see that TBSync is now available and compatible with the latest TB. What about Google-4-TbSync.... It looks like development of this Add-on has now been stopped!

Not hardly. See https://github.com/jobisoft/google-4-tbsync

All sorted and seems to be working great - thanks for your help!

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: MysteryMan

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.