Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

I need help with increasing font size for the text when reading emails.

jilldfreeman

The method I formally used (Ctrl+) to increase text font size is no long working nor is Ctrl with mouse scrolling, nor is any other options I've found in settings. The font size on header and side bars is increasing but not the text of emails.

The method I formally used (Ctrl+) to increase text font size is no long working nor is Ctrl with mouse scrolling, nor is any other options I've found in settings. The font size on header and side bars is increasing but not the text of emails.

ყველა პასუხი (3)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Try the info here. Follow all of the instructions. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1462509

Thank you David. I'll stop banging my head against the wall - figuratively speaking!

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.