Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დახურული

Need to unsubscribe Firefox, please send details

walanelliott

Ian blocked from my yahoo mail account, continues to ask for passkey, I don’t have one now I’m getting unwarranted advertising from Firefox account, I guess trying another provider might be best

Ian blocked from my yahoo mail account, continues to ask for passkey, I don’t have one now I’m getting unwarranted advertising from Firefox account, I guess trying another provider might be best

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi Elliott,

I’m fairly certain Firefox is not related to Yahoo Mail being blocked in this case. Since this appears to be outside the scope of Firefox support, I’m going to lock the thread and mark it as off-topic.