Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

on ipad got message that I was at porno site, and now firefox ix frozen with thast on the screen and all conttrols grayed out

photojeannie8

I want to be able to get rid of that site, and regain the use of firefox on my ipad. It is asking for over $500 and is supposed to be from apple

I want to be able to get rid of that site, and regain the use of firefox on my ipad. It is asking for over $500 and is supposed to be from apple

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi

I recommend clearing your browsing history in Firefox for iOS.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.