Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

how to stop fishing scam emails getting to my Focussed Email

andyjpriestman

I was in Sweden and got the Skånetrafiken App on my mobile. Now I have a steady stream of Swedish Scam emails that go direct to my inbox. I have been reporting them but they keep coming daily. What can I do?

I was in Sweden and got the Skånetrafiken App on my mobile. Now I have a steady stream of Swedish Scam emails that go direct to my inbox. I have been reporting them but they keep coming daily. What can I do?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You don't say if your email client is Thunderbird mobile or desktop!

If you use Thunderbird's desktop client, it features built in spam filtering capability. You can find a guide here.

Most email providers also support server side filtering, typically configured on their webmail settings page. You can add a rule to automatically delete or move emails into the spam folder, based on criteria such as keyword or email address. Rules applied server side are reflected on all clients including webmail, desktop and mobile.

Thunderbird for Android doesn't provide built-in email filtering, so server side spam rules are better suited when mobile is used.